Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
getting started (Read 3736 times)
highroller
YaBB Newbies

I would stand in line
for this....

getting started
24.02.2007 at 06:37:55

im trying to develop a hobby of mixing some techno.  im big into the prodigy and  the crystal method mainly.  well....

i dont even know where to start.  once i get a job and some money, i know i want to buy a laptop (a nice one)  and some audio programs to go along with it to mix stuff.  some kinda keyboard maybe? 

i need help.  tell me what i need.  ima noob.  the first step is admitting it right?  haha

WWW | MSN | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Arie
God Member

www.the-prodigy .org

The Netherlands

Re: getting started
Reply #1 - 05.03.2007 at 09:58:22

highroller wrote on 24.02.2007 at 06:37:55:
im trying to develop a hobby of mixing some techno. im big into the prodigy and the crystal method mainly. well....

i dont even know where to start. once i get a job and some money, i know i want to buy a laptop (a nice one) and some audio programs to go along with it to mix stuff. some kinda keyboard maybe?

i need help. tell me what i need. ima noob. the first step is admitting it right? haha

Sorry for the late reply. The answer is just two words: Stanton FinalScratch. Get yourself a proper laptop, configure it properly and only use it for mixing music, not for browsing the internet, et cetera. Download Traktor DJ and practice, practice, practice... while you're saving money for FinalScratch. Good luck!

WWW | ICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1