JPN forum - Sayn Hi to everyone from Australia
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

29.04.2017 at 02:01:11
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

JPN forumMisc categoriesGeneral talking › Sayn Hi to everyone from Australia
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Sayn Hi to everyone from Australia (Read 1772 times)
Steve(Guest)

Sayn Hi to everyone from Australia
05.01.2006 at 18:34:45

Smileyi wonder if anyone can give me some good info on how i can get intouch with Keith Flint...i know this sounds really out there but for years now, in our party scene here, i have been stared at, confronted and asked to have my picture taken...because i look exactly like Keith. Ive looked closely on the net at his pics and ive been about 5 feet away from him when they came here for there Prodigy concert last year. WOW Shocked....its true...you would think we were twins....I mean im right into there music, way back from the start,my hair is always out there,spiked,shaved,coloured etc. Ive got piercings and tattoos too. I can see there point when people come up to me and ask, i get a stare when im in a line, or at the gate. Its not embarrasing bby all means....but sometimes you gotta wonder huh. I would just like to send Keith a letter sometime and hope to get a reply. The Prodigy are the ultimate!!! Love their work....

IP Logged

Arie
God Member

www.the-prodigy .org

The Netherlands

Re: Sayn Hi to everyone from Australia
Reply #1 - 11.01.2006 at 15:19:47

Quote:
Smileyi wonder if anyone can give me some good info on how i can get intouch with Keith Flint...i know this sounds really out there but for years now, in our party scene here, i have been stared at, confronted and asked to have my picture taken...because i look exactly like Keith. Ive looked closely on the net at his pics and ive been about 5 feet away from him when they came here for there Prodigy concert last year. WOW Shocked....its true...you would think we were twins....I mean im right into there music, way back from the start,my hair is always out there,spiked,shaved,coloured etc. Ive got piercings and tattoos too. I can see there point when people come up to me and ask, i get a stare when im in a line, or at the gate. Its not embarrasing bby all means....but sometimes you gotta wonder huh. I would just like to send Keith a letter sometime and hope to get a reply. The Prodigy are the ultimate!!! Love their work....

I suggest contacting the record label or otherwise visiting Maxim's forum, who sometimes replies to postings, although it's been a while because of the recent touring. I wouldn't count on getting any reactions though, besides the reaction from people making fun of you; "post your picture" Cheesy I don't give you much chance of getting in touch.

WWW | ICQ  
IP Logged

alana.davis
YaBB Newbies

I Love JPN!

Australia

Reply #2 - 05.04.2017 at 05:41:38

Hi. I am from Australia too, Perth!

IP Logged

leahbloch
YaBB Newbies

I Love JPN!

Reply #3 - 11.04.2017 at 14:59:03

Hi, everyone. I am a newbie here. Looking forward to chatting anyone here.

IP Logged

mollyhamilton
YaBB Newbies

I Love JPN!

Australia

Reply #4 - 20.04.2017 at 10:47:19

Hi everyone. I am newbie here from Australia too.

IP Logged

jadesnell
YaBB Newbies

I Love JPN!

Australia

Reply #5 - 27.04.2017 at 06:40:34

Good day! I am from Perth, Australia.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen Copyright 1998-2015 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.